- First term school fees for the Academic year 2019-20 is payable between 20.04.2019 and 30.04.2019 through Online/ off line as mentioned in BVN Almanac 2019-20. Last date of payment with late fee is 20.05.2019.
- Mode of payment
- Online payment
Fee can be paid online during the schedule period (20.04.2019- 20.05.2019) through
Paytm using Credit Card (CC), Debit Card (DC), Net Banking (NB), UPI or Paytm Wallet at Zero Convenience Charge.
- Off line payment
- Cheque/ Pay order to be deposited at any branch of YES bank located in Delhi/ NCR on all working days between 20.04.2019 and 30.04.2019 through local CTS Cheque/ Pay Order/ Demand draft in favour of ‘Birla Vidya Niketan’ payable at New Delhi. Pay-in-slip issued by the school to be filled & deposited along with the cheque without alteration/ correction on pay-in-slip & collect the proper bank acknowledgement after payment.
- After the due date (Between 01.05.2019 and 20.05.2019) late fine will be charged and fee will be accepted in the school Accounts Office only during office working hours.
- Cheque/ Pay order to be deposited separately for each fee bill even in case of sibling. One combined cheque against 2-3 fee bills is not acceptable.
- If the last day of the due month happens to be a Holiday, the previous bank working day should be considered the last day for depositing the fee.
- In the case of cheque dishonored for any reason, the same will be treated as non receipt of fee and penal charges of Rs.350/- plus late fee as applicable will be payable by Pay order/ Demand Draft only. Parents are requested to recheck before depositing fee that cheque is correctly and completely filled and adequate balance is maintained to honour the cheque, when presented.